2016. Wow. This has single-handedly one of the most frustrating, inspiring, and jarring years of my life. From launching a new business, moving, deciding to be brutally honest with myself, and of course, President-Elect Trump. I had some great successes but also failed a lot in 2016. With that being said, I don’t do resolutions, but I compiling a list of goals for 2017. I’ll share them with you in hopes it might inspire you to do the same.
- Write one blog entry daily.
- Read at least two books a month.
- Track time spent on social media (that’s not client work) and limit it to 3 hours a day.
- I’m going to attempt to do a better job at relationship building. This year has been so fast-paced I haven’t done things I’d like to do, etc… send more handwritten cards, create something handcrafted.
- Focus on my Focus. To quote Mr. Miyagi “Your focus needs more focus.”
- Try to stick to an all Paleo diet…I failed miserably at this in 2016. I was well on my way at the beginning of the year, but cheese and dairy got the best of me!
- Become more intentional with my time. In business, this is pretty simple. Personally, this is very hard. I want to track my personal time better so that I don’t waste it on mindless activities.
- Become a better listener.